Sunday 13 December 2015

Joe The Movie Guy Presents: The First Annual Movies That Deserve Awards Awards.

This year has been a pretty great year for movies and in the tradition of a lot of other film 'critics' I am going to do my own awards ceremony for the best and the worst.

As the categories go they are to be as follows:

  • Best Picture
  • Worst Picture
  • Best Actor
  • Best Actress
  • Worst Actor 
  • Worst Actress
  • Best Cinematography 
  • Best Direction
  • Best Score
  • Best Sound Design
  • Most Surprising Movie
  • Most Disappointing Movie 
Expect additional categories as I think of them.
The actual awards will go up after Christmas after I have seen Star Wars and all the festivities are over. Another thing to keep in mind is that since I live in England a lot of movies such as The Revenant and Creed wont be released here until next year so if you see something that is missing that will be why.

Hope you like them.

-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment